Adama Direx 4L Herbicide is an excellent herbicide that provides selective control of weeds in crops and nonselective weed control on non-cropland sites. Contains diuron as its active ingredient which is mainly used in targeting and controlling weeds and mosses on non-crop areas and agricultural crops. It can be applied pre-plant, pre-emerge, or post direct, offering flexible application methods. The Adama Direx 4L Herbicide is specially formulated as a liquid flowable so it is easy to handle and convenient to use. It is proven to control weeds including crabgrass, pigweed, ragweed, wild mustard, pennycress, foxtail, horseweed, pokeweed, annual ryegrass, chickweed, and johnsongrass. Highly effective in managing Palmer pigweed or horseweed in cotton that is resistant to glyphosate. This herbicide is long-lasting, offering high-quality control of up to three and a half weeks. Safe to use because it is noncorrosive to equipment, nonvolatile, and nonflammable. For best results, apply the herbicide within two weeks before rainfall since moisture is required in activating the herbicide. Available in a 2.5-gallon jug container.
- Diuron Preference: Direx 4L is historically the growers’ diuron brand of choice because of its tried and true premium formulation designed to handle and handle easily
- Versatile: Direx 4L can be used to control most broadleaf and grass weeds applied preplant, pre-emerge or post direct from 6 inch cotton to layby
- Controls Resistant Weeds: Widely recommended as an effective method for managing glyphosate resistant Palmer pigweed and marestail or horseweed in cotton
- Residual Activity: Provides up to three and a half weeks of control on target weeds including pigweed and marestail
- Crop Safety: Very good crop safety in cotton when used according to label in a burndown, preemergence or layby application